Last weekend I’ve released a new web-based management GUI for Mailservers running Postfix and Dovecot. It is called VBoxAdm.
- All-in-one mailserver solution
- written in Perl (despite some tiny bits of PHP for the Roundcube integration)
- MySQL Backend
- Sane Database schema, w/ normalized tables
- Roundcube integration which allows users to change their vacation messages and passwords
- ships with its own Anti-Spam Proxy (no need for AMAViS, SpamPD or others)
- and vacation auto-responder (RFC 3834 compliant)
Please beware, this is ALPHA quality code. Don’t use it in production yet. Some parts of the application haven’t even been tested partly. But the code ist more or less complete so besides testing and minor fixes it is in pretty good shape.